Kok ping's blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

back.

Shall do some side-track...

22/06/09 -

As usual, went to school for knowledge increment... but I doubt I did. After that, went home change for gyming session, with Wen jia and Shikang. It was nice. Chit-Chatted. Dine at KFC, Singapore post centre... Thinking of our next meeting session, crapped a lot with this two guys, it was nice to be with them. =) It just allows me to stop thinking for that few minutes.

I sprang my back muscles... 2days already. I still don't know why despite I did not stretch there. Still hurting, nmad.

23/06/09 -

I woke up this morning, finding my last night dream super retarded and hilarious... I actually dreamt about jason and lydia. Jason, can you imagine that you're actually acting like a lecher even in my dream?! And Cheryl was J-E-A-L-O-U-S, as expected! You ah... Tsktsktsk, but it was a very weird and funny dream. Lydia want to take photo with me, NOT YOU, JASON. HAHA. If you want to know more about the dream, ask me! It's super hilarious. LOL.

ps; hug.

Nevertheless, went school per normal, and IT'S SKY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Happy 19TH birthday BROTHER! =) YOU'RE HANDSOME OKAY?! LOL. STOP THAT DRAGONBALL HAIR WILL DO. HAHA. =)

I must remember to get the remaining pictures of us at Sentosa from Cheryl, must remember...

Picturessss...

Happy Birthday SKY! =) Remember your hairrrr... Snorlax! This is you man! I did what I promised. =) Still challenging me? lol. I have a HORSE.
One of the pictures at Sentosa. It's beach volleyball!
When I was back in Malaysia, Dining at hotel, if I'm not wrong... Yah. With GrandparentSSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]